Search This Blog

9 January 2017

Centurions Power Xtreme monthly - issue 7

After all the British talent in issue 6 there is an enviable array of reprint talent in this issue...
Looks like another Will Simpson cover to me (although I can't see a signature anywhere)
Michael Slattery (artist on this title) has advised that this is by Tim Perkins
Unbelievably, Joe Kubert then gets 3 pages of his art in...this is from 1980 and I'm amazed to see it, I can't think of any other independent British comic to ever feature his art. If I'm wrong please let me know :)
'Life in outer space' is written by the legendary Marv Wolfman, again I can't think of any other independent British comic to ever feature his work, If I'm wrong please let me know :)
 Art by Michael Slattery (albeit unsigned)
And then just to round things off we get some Brian Bolland art! This is from 'Mystery in Space' 1980-81. So unexpected to find this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment